The high performance CL25 pants are partly made of a super-light neoprene foam – which is 20% lighter than conventional neoprene. The result is a 2mm lower-weight wetsuit with no compromise on warmth. While our emphasis is on reduced weight and flexibility, the new wetsuit design also provides good abrasion resistance and offers extra padding where needed.
As always, Ronstan apparel is manufactured with the environment in mind. Neoprene wetsuits are made with non-petroleum based material and the new UPF 50 Tops contain Bamboo fabric, another environmentally friendly raw material.
- Lightweight, warm and comfortable in any weather
- High waist for lower back coverage and overlap with top.
- Wide waist belt for comfort and secure fit with freedom of movement.
- Water proof soft brushed lining keeps the skin drier and warmer.
- Abrasion resistant Supratex seat and shin reinforcement.
- Padded knee insert for additional protection.
- Ajustable leg length system.
- Superstretch Neospan calves and side panels provide continual comfort and
compression during muscle expansion.
- Seamless back of knee design for maximum comfort.