Radian is the world’s first high-performance warp-oriented woven polyester sailcloth from North Sails. Radian bridges the gap between cross cut Dacron and laminated tri-radial, resulting in sails that hold their shape much better over time. What does Radian mean to you? Now you can buy a load-aligned radial sail that performs better and holds its shape longer without sacrificing the easy handling and mildew resistance of woven sailcloth. A perfect design for the rigors of institutional sailing!
Zim Sailing along with North Sails have developed the new standard for collegiate and high school sails. These sails are designed for great performance without sacrificing durability. Our Radian 420 and FJ sails will handle the high demands of college and high school sailing and hold their shape better than other sails on the market. With cloth up to 7.5 ounces and reinforced in all the right places, these sails are built to withstand the rigors of college, high school and junior program abuse. Contact us today for a quote based on custom options and graphics
- Floating tack for increased luff tension control
- “Loose foot” for better shaping of the bottom of the sail
- 4.5” Headboard and positive roach for better light air performance
- Slug at Tack and Clew – No webbing to wear out, no shackles to lose
- Ultra-lite luff and leach telltales
- Colored corner reinforcements for team racing enhancement
- Custom graphics – Logos, Letters, Mascots
Not sure which sail is right for your team?
Try our Collegiate Sail Selection Guide