Built from the same durable rotomolded hull as the Hartley 12, the 12.2 features a larger mast and mainsail, a jib, and an asymmetrical spinnaker. The 12.2 offers the same stable, self-bailing, roomy cockpit found in the 12, with some added power for even more excitement. The mainsail comes equipped with a full length batten and additional lower battens to stiffen the larger roach of the sail. The additional hardware is installed using inserts molded right into the boat for strength and easy installation.
- UV Stabilized Rotomolded Polyethylene Hull
- Molded inserts for hardware installation
- Self-bailing with built in flotation
- Aluminum Rudder
Sails and Rigging
- Fully stayed mast with asymmetrical spinnaker
- Reefing points in mainsail
- Lifting centerboard
- Port and Starboard Hiking Straps
- Sail color availability may not match images seen on website
Hartley 12.2 Pricing
Please call 401-237-6117 or e-mail for more information.