The Hartley 10 is a durable, simple, stable dinghy that is well suited for training or recreational use. With a large cockpit big enough for two, a simple sail plan and high boom, the Hartley 10 offers a lot for a small boat. Aluminum blades, tough rotomolded construction, and optional rowing package make it a versitile boat that will last.The ability to mount a small engine makes it a great option for a large boat tender.
- Durable Rotomolded Polyethylene Hull
- Self bailing with built in flotation
- Aluminum foils
Sails and Rigging
- Reinforced stainless mast step
- Two piece mast
- No shrouds or extra rigging to confuse students
- Sail color availability may not match images seen on website
Hartley 10 Price
Please call 401-237-6117 or e-mail us for fleet pricing.
"The Hartley's really give beginner sailors an opportunity to experience rigging a boat from start to finish while still only using one sail. They're incredibly durable and fun for the students." - Jen, Lake Champlain Community Sailing Center