Zim Sailing located in Bristol, Rhode Island is seeking a proven professional to join our dynamic sales and marketing team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the marine industry. Bachelor’s degree is required. Individual should be energetic, goal-oriented, and should thrive on building customer relationships. Outstanding organizational, communication and leadership skills are required, along with an unquestionable level of integrity and a commitment to customer service. The position will require weekends and travel throughout the country. A passion for sailing is a must!
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service to specific channels.
- Planning for, attending, and executing Sales, Marketing and Customer Service at events throughout North America.
- Product management responsibilities for specific products Zim sells.
- Executing walk in and retail sales.
- Providing transaction sales support to the entire Sales, Marketing and Customer Service team.
- Ability to drive large trailers, conduct basic boat maintenance, and the ability to lift boats is a big plus!
Zim Sailing offers a positive work environment and a great team atmosphere. Our competitive compensation package includes health insurance, matching 401K, profit sharing and the ever important discount on parts and gear. Salary is commensurate with experience. Visit www.zimsailing.com for more information about Zim Sailing.
Interested parties should send their cover letter, professional resume and sailing resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.