Boatbuilder - Fiberglass Technician
We are looking to add an experienced fiberglass laminator to our production team. Zim Sailing excels at polyester open molding of small sailboats for the youth and collegiate market.
Your responsibilities will include a wide range of duties. This includes all aspects of boat and fiberglass small parts production and hardware installation.
- Demonstrated experience wetting out fiberglass, consolidating the laminate with rollers, etc.
- Cutting fiberglass from patterns
- Bonding multiple parts together
- Trimming, grinding, sanding of finished parts
- Able to spray gelcoat in a thin and consistent manner is a plus
- Ability to perform customer repairs; grind, fiberglass, patch, gelcoat spray, sand, and buff.
- Safe operating of tools, clean and orderly workspace
Zim Sailing offers a positive work environment and a great team atmosphere. Our competitive compensation package includes health insurance, matching 401K, holidays, paid time off, and discounts on parts and gear. Salary is commensurate with experience.
You can either submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fill out the application, link below.
Please drop off applications at 33 Broadcommon Road, Bristol RI or email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax to 401-236-1361.
Download application HERE