Currently, there are two available positions at Zim Sailing:
The qualified individual would have an engineering degree and 1 to 5 years experience in the field. The Production Engineer would work with the Operations Manager to improve efficiencies and documentation throughout the production process. The ideal candidate would be technically savvy, hands on, and have knowledge of composites. This is not just a desk job, time spent working in the shop is expected
The Production Engineer would work hands on in the shop learning how components are constructed and assembled to gain a working knowledge of what goes on. They will then use this knowledge to refine and document those processes and improve upon production efficiency with the goal of reducing costs. They will work with suppliers to source materials to balance quality and cost. These tasks would require travel between our various production facilities.
- College degree in engineering or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in CAD and other design software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to take direction, work independently and lead projects when required
- Strong problem solving skill with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid Passport
- 1 to 5 years of post degree work experience
Job Responsibilities Include
- Updating construction manuals and bills of materials
- Documenting processes and procedures to identify areas for improvement in production efficiency
- aid in the design of new products ad components
- Evaluating materials for quality and value
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camp, Training, & Adaptive Sales Associate
This position also requires an energetic, ambitious, hardworking, well organized self starter, and team player with a sailing background. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work with camps, community sailing centers and programs, as well as institutional customers to service their training, recreational, and adaptive sailing needs.
Please contact us at email@example.com for complete job description and requirements.
Click here to download employment application.