Pro Club 420
The Zim C420 has quickly become the Club 420 of choice for yacht clubs, community sailing programs, and individuals. One-design sailors want the strongest, lightest, most durable boats and rigging available. We’ve met this demand with proven boat construction techniques and a race rigging package that ensure performance, strength, and durability. This durability has led to many happy repeat customers. The Zim 420 Pro racing boat continues to prove itself on the course with victories at local, regional, National, and North American Championship regattas.
- Toughened resin and plexus bond for superior strength and durability
- Colored gelcoat racing stripes on aft end of cockpit or traditional grey deck
- Matching smoke gray rudder blade and centerboard
- All through-deck mounted hardware is supported by tapped aluminum backing plates
- Shroud chain plate is a forged eye strap supported with an aluminum back-up bar under the rail
- Harken Carbo cleats and blocks
- Roller pins on shrouds instead of guy hooks
- Mylar centerboard gaskets
- Low drag bailer
- Round traveler bar
Sails & Rigging
- North Sails class approved mainsail, jib, and spinnaker
- Custom Spinnaker colors available
- Zim Race Rigging
- Dyneema main halyard for max hoist and low stretch
- Spliced single adjustment mainsheet bridle
- 16:1 Dyneema vang
- FSE Robline line package
- 2:1 rudder downhaul
- Pulley trapeze rings; handle and ring are both adjustable for gross and fine tuning
- Tapered aluminum spinnaker pole
- Dwyer aluminum mast and boom
Club 420 Price
$8450. Please call 401-237-6117 or email us for fleet quotes.
*Please note, actual colors on boats may vary slightly due to monitor settings and lighting sources*
Check out our 360 Virtual Tour!
Click and drag on the image to rotate around, scroll to zoom in and out, and click on the camera icons to see specific features of the boat!