Click Here to Request a Quote!
The Byte CII is a fast and fun singlehanded one-design dinghy with a competitive international class. The CII’s carbon (II) two piece mast and fully battened mylar sail offer more power adjustment than found on similar boats. This allows sailors with a wider weight range (100-165 lbs) to sail in a broader range of conditions, while remaining competitive within the fleet. This also means the CII is not just for juniors, but great for anyone in that range. The controls for vang, outhaul, and cunningham, are all led to either side of the boat’s deck with multi-purchase ball bearing block systems for easy fine tuning. The vang can be adjusted on a full plane from the cockpit. This more modern rig makes the Byte CII an easy transition from the Opti, and a great platform to gain more practical skills to help you transition to bigger boats like the 420 and 29er. Zim Sailing's Byte CII hull, foils, fittings, control systems, and boom are the same as on the standard Byte, providing for an easy and affordable upgrade to the Byte CII rig.
- Glass reinforced polyester, foam sandwich
- All cockpit fittings are supported by tapped aluminum backing plates
- Full anti-slip deck
- Safety grabrail for capsize recovery
- Cockpit bailer
- Vang, outhaul and cunningham controls are led to each side of the deck
Sails & Rigging
- Class approved fully battened mylar sail
- Two piece carbon fiber mast
- Hiking straps can be set up us as single or pair
Byte CII PRICE